A delicious dessert that your guests would adore. Fast and simple cake is our present day dessert proposal.
- 3 eggs
- 350 grams of sugar
- 6 tablespoons of birch
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 baking powder
- 200 milliliters of yogurt
- 100 grams of peanut peanuts
- 50 milliliters oil
- Lemon peel
1. Brush the eggs and sugar together, add flour and semolina, previously mixed with pastry, then add yogurt, peanuts, oil and lemon bark.
2. Slowly level the mixture and place it in a bowl smeared with oil. Bake at 200 degrees, about 20-25 minutes.
3. While cooking, prepare sugar syrup in which you can add lemon.
4. Allow the syrup to cool, then strew the baked cake with a fork and pour it over with the syrup.
5. Make a glaze of chocolate and pour the cake. Allow another hour to cool and harden the chocolate.
Sharing is caring!