These delicious healthy smoothie recipes make it easy to eat healthy with fruit, milk, protein, immune-boosting yogurt, and other nutritious ingredients—and they’re great for those on a smoothie diet, too.
Find out how to make your favorite new smoothie recipe now!
#1 Banana Ginger Smoothie
Soothe digestion, heartburn, nausea, and other stomach trouble with the fresh ginger in this natural remedy smoothie recipe. (This is why you should eat more ginger.)
- 1 banana, sliced
- ¾ c (6 oz) vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- ½ tsp freshly grated ginger
COMBINE the banana, yogurt, honey, and ginger. Blend until smooth.
#2 Orange Dream Creamsicle
Need to cool down after a tough workout or a hot day at the beach? Lap up this low-cal, citrus-infused healthy smoothie recipe.
- 1 navel orange, peeled
- ¼ c fat-free half-and-half or fat-free yogurt
- 2 Tbsp frozen orange juice concentrate
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 4 ice cubes
COMBINE the orange, half-and-half or yogurt, orange juice concentrate, vanilla, and ice cubes. Process until smooth.
#3 Green Tea, Blueberry, and Banana
Antioxidant-rich green tea makes this healthy smoothie a nutritional powerhouse.
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1 green tea bag
- 2 tsp honey
- 1½ c frozen blueberries
- ½ med banana
- ¾ c calcium fortified light vanilla soy milk
- MICROWAVE water on high until steaming hot in a small bowl. Add tea bag and allow to brew 3 minutes. Remove tea bag. Stir honey into tea until it dissolves.
- COMBINE berries, banana, and milk in a blender with ice crushing ability.
- ADD tea to blender. Blend ingredients on ice crush or highest setting until smooth. (Some blenders may require additional water to process the mixture.) Pour smoothie into tall glass and serve.
#4 Very Berry Breakfast
Start your day off with a bang with this fruit-packed smoothie recipe.
- 1 c frozen unsweetened raspberries
- ¾ c chilled unsweetened almond or rice milk
- ¼ c frozen pitted unsweetened cherries or raspberries
- 1½ Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
COMBINE all ingredients in blender, adding lemon juice to taste. Puree until smooth. Pour into 2 chilled glasses.
And that’s it for me today! Let me know if you’d like more smoothies recipes because I have so many of them that I love!
If you would like to see more, make sure to follow and share.
Thank you for all your amazing support thus far.