These thoughts are intended to be a guide for day-to-day living and stresses the importance of living in the present moment and avoiding thoughts of the past or future.
1. You are here to enable it to realize the divine purpose of the universe. Yes, you are that much important!
2. Do not strive for happiness. If you are looking for, you will not find it – the desire is the antithesis of happiness.Happiness is always something elusive , while freedom from misfortune is always attainable and achievable now, at this moment – at the moment when you stop create stories about your misfortune.
3. Nothing is what it seems.
4. The apparent solidity of matter is an illusion created by our senses.
5. If mental development and learning are not balanced by corresponding growth of consciousness, the potential for unhappiness and misfortune is very large.
6. Do not resist,do not judge and do not cleave are three aspects of true freedom and enlightened lifestyle.
7. The stillness is the only thing in this world that has no form. But on the other hand, it is not exactly something and it is not from this world.
8. The strongest catalyst for change in a relationship is complete acceptance of your partner for who he is without need to judge him or change him.
9. “How” is always more important than “what”.
10. Spiritual awakening is awakening from the dream thoughts.
11. The greatest enemy of the ego is present, which means – life itself.
12. People do not realize that now is all there is; There is no past or future, except as a memory or expectation in mind. The past gives you an identity and the future – a promise of salvation. Both are illusions.
13. Do not let to the mad world tell you that success is anything else expect the present moment.
14. To not resist to the life , means to be in a state of grace, comfort and ease. This condition then no longer depend on things that are in a certain way, good or bad. Things, people or conditions that you thought would be necessary to your happiness now come to you with no struggle or effort on your part, and you are free to enjoy them and appreciate them – until last. Once the relationship is gone, there is no fear of losing. Life flows with ease.
15. Boredom, anger, sadness, or fear are not “yours,”they are not personal. They are states of the human mind. They come and go. Nothing that comes and goes, is personal.
16. Love is not outside, it is deep inside you. You can never lose it and it can never leave you.
17. Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your “here and now” intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it completely. If you want to take responsibility for your life, you must choose one of these three options and must choose now. Then accept the consequences.
18. Most people never fully present now because they subconsciously believe that the next moment must be more important than the present. So they miss their whole life which is never now.